Business Development Manager – REP-2112-01
We are fans of robots, teamwork and happy hour in all its forms!
We’re great at what we do, and that includes having a great time!
We work with innovative technology, so we know the numbers! Here are the ones to remember about us:
- 65+ employees
- 18,200 coffees per year
- 63 corn roasts, happy hour, BBQ and other occasions to have fun together
- 1 legendary end-of-year party (we promise!)
- 15+ bike aficionados
- 1,522 pounds of iron to pump in our gym
- 160 Super Smash Bros games per year
- 2 dungeon and dragon leagues
Ready to join us? Good thing, we are looking for a Business Development Manager!
AV&R is a Quebec engineering company specializing in robotics that is recognized worldwide and that works in the fields of aerospace, energy and orthopedics.
As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible for promoting AV&R solutions to new and existing customers in order to increase sales in the geographic area under your responsibility.
You will be concentrating your activities finding and establishing clients for AV&R’s solutions in robotic finishing and automated visual inspection. As part of a dynamic team, you will work closely with the quotation team, technical experts, legal counsel, customer service and marketing, who all share the common goal of meeting customer needs by providing AV&R solutions. AV&R’s customers are mainly large aerospace, energy and orthopedic companies located around the world.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Deadline for submission applications: As soon as possible
Main place of work: Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
- Develop new customers located mainly in the United States
- Understand the influential roles associated AV&R client decision-making
- Promote and advise AV&R customers on our solutions
- Participate with the sales team in the entire sales cycle
- Assess AV&R customer needs and obtain information required to complete a quote
- Maintain data on AV&R customers and opportunities in the territory under your responsibility
- Perform any other related tasks
Customer Loyalty and Relations
- Ensure the satisfaction of AV&R customers in your territory throughout the project life cycle
- Develop and maintain the relationships necessary to gain visibility on future opportunities
- Participate in the development of AV&R customer loyalty strategies
- Support team leader in managing expectations and negotiating major amendments with AV&R customers
- Monitor competition and supplier technology
- Training in engineering, business administration or relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years of technical service experience
- Proficient in Office Suite software
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be results-oriented
- Adapt quickly to changing situations
- Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Enjoy traveling abroad on a regular basis (50% of the time)
- B2B sales experience
- Knowledge of the aerospace manufacturing market or orthopedic implants
- Proficiency in HubSpot CRM
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.