Client Proposal Engineer – SOU-2204-01
We are fans of robots, teamwork and happy hour in all its forms!
We’re great at what we do, and that includes having a great time!
We work with innovative technology, so we know the numbers! Here are the ones to remember about us:
- 65+ employees
- 18,200 coffees per year
- 63 corn roasts, happy hour, BBQ and other occasions to have fun together
- 1 legendary end-of-year party (we promise!)
- 15+ bike aficionados
- 1,522 pounds of iron to pump in our gym
- 160 Super Smash Bros games per year
- 2 dungeon and dragon leagues
Ready to join us? You have an interest in automation and robotics? That’s great, because we are looking for a Client Proposal Engineer!
AV&R is a Quebec engineering company specializing in robotics that is recognized worldwide and that works in the fields of aerospace, energy and orthopedics.
Within the sales team, you will be responsible for the customer proposals that will be assigned to you by applying the proposal process, as soon as an opportunity is identified until the proposal is issued.
You need to fully understand the customer’s process and needs in order to find the best way to apply our solutions to you. You will be in contact with local and international clients as well as with other groups with AV&R such as engineering, robotic finishing, automated visual inspection, R&D, software, administration and legal.
You will ensure the accuracy of the costs of the products/services offered and the final quality of the proposals in order to maintain the brand image and the high level of professionalism of AV&R as well as the satisfaction of AV&R customers.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Deadline for submission applications: As soon as possible
Main place of work: Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
- Write customer proposals within established deadlines
- Assist the business development representative during client communications and throughout the proposal process
- Ensure that the best technical solution is presented to the customer in line with their needs
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to track opportunities
- Consult the legal department for any legal issue, throughout the proposal process
- Communicate any non-standard elements of a proposal to the proposal supervisor
- Communicate relevant information (administrative or technical) to the various AV&R groups
- Perform any other related tasks
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Automated Production, Robotics, Aerospace engineering or relevant experience
- 2-5 years experience in automated systems
- Diverse knowledge in mechanical/electrical/robotics/software engineering
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, deadlines and pressure
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to international customers
- Valid driver’s licence
- Available to travel abroad
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.