Looking for work in computer science in the city of Bromont? Interested in working in an aerospace and robotic environment? Then this job is for you!
AV&R is an engineering company specializing in automation, operating around the world. AV&R offers automation, artificial vision (digital vision) and robotics solutions, specializing in the aerospace and energy sectors. AV&R is a Quebec based company with two offices, one in Montreal and one on the South Shore. AV&R has designed many systems used by the largest multinational companies.
At AV&R, employees care about the environment, are respectful, creative, passionate, trust, love to innovate and care about customer service. AV&R promotes team spirit through its multidisciplinary teams as well as its young, dynamic and relaxed atmosphere.
As an IT analyst, you will work at one of our clients in Bromont.
You will act as an expert on Microsoft Excel and Power BI tools. You will be a service provider for the IT department and will be responsible with providing user support.
Job type: full-time, permanent
Term duration: one-year contract with possibility of renewal
Deadline to submit application: as soon as possible
Main place of work: Bromont
Immediate superior: outsourcing supervisor
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Support data users via Excel and Power BI in the development of their reports and analyses
- Educate users so they can make the most of analysis tools
- Train super-users and oversee a growing community of data users
- Ensure the speed of execution and flexibility required by our users
- Own and control all systems that currently depend on these technologies and have a direct impact on production (planning, production signals)
- Support the Information Operations Strategy defined by the Manager of IT Services aligned with the needs of our users
- Build and implement operational data models for decision-making – Warehouses, Datamart, source identification, transport and data transformation and access to these structures
- Define operating standards
- Build new data repositories and see to their power supplies (ETL)
- Microsoft Excel et Power BI software expertise
- SSRS, SSIS
- Knowledge of advanced RP concepts (Data Structure Architect – Datamart/ods, operational/decision-making)
- Excellent communicator (speak and write clearly, communicate complex ideas easily)
- Demonstrated leadership
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail (vigilant in analysis to arrive at the right conclusions)
- Group insurance
- Paid holidays, including a day off on your birthday!
- Telemedicine program
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.