Looking for a Junior Engineering job in the city of Bromont? Ready to take on challenges in the field of aerospace and robotics? Then this job is for you!
AV&R is an engineering company specializing in automation, operating around the world. AV&R offers automation, artificial vision (digital vision) and robotics solutions, specializing in the aerospace and energy sectors. AV&R is a Quebec based company with two offices, one in Montreal and one on the South Shore. AV&R has designed many systems used by the largest multinational companies.
At AV&R, employees care about the environment, are respectful, creative, passionate, trust, love to innovate and care about customer service. AV&R promotes team spirit through its multidisciplinary teams as well as its young, dynamic and relaxed atmosphere.
As a Junior Robotics Engineer, you will work at one of our clients’ facilities in Bromont.
You will be a service provider for the robotic center at our client’s workplace. You will be required to provide the necessary technical support to deliver automation, robotization and process improvement projects in highly technological and diverse fields.
Job type: full-time, permanent
Term duration: one-year contract with possibility of renewal
Deadline to submit application: as soon as possible
Main place of work: Bromont
Immediate superior: outsourcing supervisor
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Participate in feasibility studies and develop concepts
- Develop and optimize the automation of robotic manufacturing processes for different factories by innovating in manufacturing and automation to increase the competitiveness of processes
- Provide technical support from start to finish of projects
- Participate in start-up, testing and problem solving in the workplace and at customers’ facilities
- Travel abroad when required and according to customer needs
- Document RS&DE projects
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automated Production, Robotics or related field
- 0 to 3 years experience in programming Fanuc robots and HandlingPRO simulator
- Experience in designing and manufacturing of machinery, automated systems and robotics in manufacturing processes
- Demonstrate technical leadership
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills as well as a developed sense of organization
- Resourceful and skilled in problem solving
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, initiative and teamwork
- Bilingualism required (English and French)
- Be a member of the O.I.Q.
- Experience in the aeronautical sector and in research and development
- Master technical aspects of metrology, geometric tolerancing and statistics (Six Sigma)
- Knowledge in industrial vision
- Knowledge in programming in C#
- Knowledge of Operator Interface Programming (HMI)
- Knowledge machine electrical circuit designs
- Knowledge of aeronautical alloy or composite transformation
- Group insurance
- Paid holidays, including a day off on your birthday!
- Telemedicine program
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.