Looking for a job in mechanical design in the city of Bromont? Looking to take on challenges in aerospace and robotics? This job is for you!
AV&R is an engineering company specializing in automation, operating around the world. AV&R offers automation, artificial vision (digital vision) and robotics solutions, specializing in the aerospace and energy sectors. AV&R is a Quebec based company with two offices, one in Montreal and one on the South Shore. AV&R has designed many systems used by the largest multinational companies.
At AV&R, employees care about the environment, are respectful, creative, passionate, trust, love to innovate and care about customer service. AV&R promotes team spirit through its multidisciplinary teams as well as its young, dynamic and relaxed atmosphere.
As a Mechanical Designer, you will work at one of our clients’ facilities in Bromont.
You will be the service provider for the tooling department at our client’s workplace. You will be required to provide technical assistance to deliver automation, robotization and process improvement projects in highly technological and diverse fields.
Job type: full-time, permanent
Term duration: one-year contract with possibility of renewal
Deadline to submit application: as soon as possible
Main place of work: Bromont
Immediate superior: outsourcing supervisor
Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Design and draw components and assemblies
- Design 3D models and derive detail drawings according to company standards
- Determine the geometric tolerance required for operation
- Design and draw concepts, prototype tools that will be validated and subsequently deployed for the manufacture of aircraft engine parts
- Help with his/her contribution and in-depth knowledge of technical drawings, to put in place the best practices within the organization
- Expertise with CAD software
- DCS (DEC) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in mechanical design
- Have an excellent analytical mind as well as a developed sense of organization
- Ability to work in groups and with various stakeholders
- Expertise with Nx software
- Knowledge of machining and assembly techniques
- Experience in the field of aeronautics
- Group insurance
- Paid holidays, including a day off on your birthday!
- Telemedicine program
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.