Robotic Finishing Process Manager – GES-2207-01
We are fans of robots, teamwork and happy hour in all its forms!
We’re great at what we do, and that includes partying!
We work in high technology, so we know the numbers! Here are the ones to remember about us:
- 65+ employees
- 18,200 coffees per year
- 63 corn roasts, happy hour, BBQ and other occasions to have fun together
- 1 legendary end-of-year party (we promise!)
- 15+ bike aficionados
- 1,522 pounds of iron to pump in our gym
- 160 Super Smash Bros games per year
- 2 dungeon and dragon leagues
Ready to join us? You have an interest in automation and robotics? That’s great, because we are looking for a Robotic Finishing Process Manager.
AV&R is a Quebec engineering company specializing in robotics that is recognized worldwide and that works in the fields of aerospace, energy and orthopedics.
Job Type: full-time, permanent
Deadline for submission applications: September 30, 2022
Main place of work: Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
Immediate superior: Engineering Director
As a Robotic Finishing Process Manager, you are responsible for managing internal development projects and our international and local customers.
Based on the market development strategy and technological needs established by the management committee, with the support of your technical knowledge, you establish and develop AV&R’s technological development plan.
You coordinate projects to deliver professional solutions and services on time and on budget, to satisfy the client and achieve development objectives. You monitor the various projects by applying the AV&R quality system. You coordinate and monitor the daily project team operational activities and prioritize the next mandates.
Your mission is to ensure that AV&R’s brand image, high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction are maintained.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
- Establish the technological development plan with your team
- Develop the requirements, timelines and budgets for development projects that will be implemented by AV&R resources or other research partners
- Support the proposal team in evaluating the development projects budget
- Monitor and present the project progress
- Support the sales team in promoting solutions
- Manage project requirements (scope) and generate internal or external amendments
- Ensure that the team is performing well and meets the team’s KPIs
- Provide the necessary data to keep the team “cost report” and “KPIs” up to date
- Identify, highlight and control the project risks and coordinate the development of strategies necessary for the success of the projects
- Implement a recovery plan for projects when required and monitor it
- Perform post-mortem analysis of projects to improve our processes and practices
- Apply and participate in the evolution of the company’s quality system
- Perform any other related task
- University education in management/general or project administration, or BAC in engineering, or relevant experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the management of technical projects and human resources
- Experience in team management and technology development management
- Basic knowledge of automation
- Knowledge of robotic finishing processes and abrasives
- Ability to manage deadlines and pressure
- Effective organization and management of time and priorities
- Excellent communication in French and English, spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to international clients
- Have a driver’s license
- Available to travel abroad occasionally
- Possibility of working from home
- Flexible hours
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP
- Social activities
- Free coffee and fruit
- Birthday paid leave
- Work-life balance
- Telemedicine program
- Enhanced parental leave
- And much more…
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.