Technical Support Level 1/Level 2
We are fans of robots, teamwork and happy hour in all its forms!
We’re great at what we do, and that includes partying!
We work in high technology, so we know the numbers! Here are the ones to remember about us:
- 65+ employees
- 18,200 coffees per year
- 63 corn roasts, happy hours, BBQ and other occasions to have fun together
- 1 legendary end-of-year party (we promise!)
- 15+ bike aficionados
- 2 yoga sessions and one online training class per week
- 160 Super Smash Bros games per year
- 2 dungeon and dragon leagues
Ready to join us? Good thing, we are looking for an outstanding technical support Level 1/Level 2!
AV&R is a Quebec engineering company specializing in robotics that is recognized worldwide and that works in the fields of aerospace, energy, and orthopedics.
You will ensure the maintenance of the computer park and provide technical support to internal users on the various tools, software, computer equipment, etc. You will actively participate in special IT projects and will work with different stakeholders to complete them. You will also need to be aware of new technologies and equipment available on the market in order to propose, test and recommend IT fleet solutions. Depending on your experience, under supervision, you will participate in certain tasks related to server maintenance.
Job Type: full-time, permanent
Deadline for submission applications: as soon as possible
Main place of work: Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
- Install, set up and maintain workstations
- Set up and commissioning of mobile phones
- Upgrade servers and workstations (hardware and software)
- Provide technical support to users
- Participate in purchases of necessary equipment
- Keep documentation up to date
- Participate in the development and evolution of the IT department
- Perform any other related tasks
- Post-secondary degree (DEP), Diploma of College Studies (DCS) or Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) in Technical Support
- No experience required
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 environment
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Available to work occasionally in the evenings and on weekends during emergencies
- Fluent in French (spoken and written)/Functional English
- Self-reliant, good priority management
- Professionalism, good communication skills
- Knowledge of image restoration tools
- Knowledge of Linux servers
- Group insurance • Possibility of telecommuting
- Flexible hours
- Telemedicine program • Group RRSP
- Enhanced parental leave
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include the job number for which you are applying to in your application.