At AV&R, we know that process automation is useful to humans, and we believe it should be done simply.
We have made it our mission: Humanize robotics!
This means that we want to make robots more accessible and adapted to the needs of our customers so that they are easily implemented in manufacturing plants, regardless of their field. The daily actions of AV&R employees are thus guided by the ambition to:
- Simplify robot programming so that everyone can program them
- Make intelligent robots so that they react to their environment
- Collaborate with robots to make robots assist humans, not replace them
- Democratize the use of robots to make them accessible to all
- Guarantee security to protect humans in close proximity
Does that inspire you as much as us? Good thing, we are looking for a super Tender Engineer – Robotics!
AV&R is a Quebec engineering company specializing in robotics that is recognized worldwide and works in the fields of aerospace, energy, orthopedics and general industry.
Job Type: full-time, permanent
Deadline for submission applications: As soon as possible
Main place of work: Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
Immediate superior: Proposal supervisor
You will work at a dynamic pace to set up high-tech projects internationally, take part in internal and external technical and commercial meetings and do business with world-renowned companies to deploy new technologies.
Within the sales team, you will be responsible for the customer proposals that will be assigned to you as soon as an opportunity is identified until the proposal is issued.
You need to fully understand the customer’s process and needs in order to find the best way to apply our solutions to you. You will be in contact with local and international clients as well as with other groups with AV&R such as engineering, robotic finishing, automated visual inspection, software, administration and legal.
You will ensure the final quality of the proposals in order to maintain the brand image and the high level of professionalism of AV&R as well as the satisfaction of AV&R customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
- Establish and manage priorities in an evolving and dynamic work environment
- Establish the scales of technical offers in a context of deployment of new technologies
- Define the project requirements, the technologies to be used, the compliance with the customer’s request and the adaptation of our products to the customer’s needs
- Write customer proposals within established deadlines
- Ensure the accuracy of the costs of the products/services offered
- Assist the business development representative during client communications and throughout the proposal process
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to track opportunities
- Consult the legal department for any legal issue, throughout the proposal process
- Communicate any non-standard elements of a proposal to the proposal supervisor
- Communicate relevant information (administrative or technical) to the various AV&R groups
- Perform any other related tasks
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Automated Production, Robotics, Aerospace engineering or relevant experience
- 5 years experience in automated systems
- Diverse knowledge in mechanical/electrical/robotics/software engineering
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, deadlines and pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Available to travel abroad
- Possibility of telecommuting
- Flexible hours
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP
- Organized social activities
- Complimentary coffee and fruit
- Leave with pay for birthday
- Work-life balance
- Telemedicine program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training room
- And much more…
Fill out the form below or submit your resume and cover letter to AV&R’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com.