Modular, Efficient, Precise
The TF-X 1200, Tool-Finishing eXpert robotic system, completes AV&R’s range of robotic solutions.
The TF-X 1200’s specificity is to handle one or several process tools, allowing to work on stationary parts. This is what we call the “tool-in-hand” method. It allows to avoid heavy and voluminous part handling. The robotic system can also use a large variety of tools and reach difficult-to-access areas. Therefore, the process precision is increased.
The TF-X 1200 has been designed to perform one manufacturing process on parts less than 1200 mm. Meeting typical manufacturing needs, the TF-X 1200 offers various configurations and options to automate numerous processes.
2.3 x 1.8 x 2.4 m
Processes for Forged, Cast and Welded Parts
You can choose from the processes presented.
Your process is not in this list? Contact-us to discuss it!
Main Technologies and Components
- Fanuc© 6-axis robot
- BrainWave software
- Part loading system
- Motors: AC, high RPM, compliance
- Automated abrasive change with tool rack
- Parts loading devices: front or side loading, rotary table
- Dust collector connected to your factory system (depending on the dust-emitting material)
- Force and pressure control (Fanuc© sensor)
- Tools according to the type of process:
- Dressing tools for processes using abrasives
- Pneumatic tools
- Laser marker
- Dot peen marker
- Connectivity options for remote technical support
- Precise automation of manufacturing process on heavy and voluminous parts
- Adaptable to each manufacturer’s production
- Easy to use with built-in programming and operating software, allowing operators to adjust the system rather than automation engineers
- A practical solution to hiring difficulties
- Secure closed cell reducing the risk of injury
- Robotic system configured according to standards (North America and European Union) allowing immediate and safe use
- Compact and easily integrated into your production line
- Improvement of the production quality and repeatability
- Increased production output
- Significant reduction in abrasive use, resulting in lower operating costs