Flexible, Simple and Efficient
The MP-X, Modular Process-eXpert, completes AV&R’s range of robotic solutions.
Designed to work on parts less than 200 mm, it allows to perform one manufacturing process at the time and offers various options to adapt perfectly to general and typical manufacturing needs. AV&R’s full range of expertise is found in the MP-X: a robotic system with the precise tools needed to achieve the desired results, nothing more.
The basic components and technologies can be complemented by several options depending on the needs and types of processes.
1.5 x 1.7 x 2.3 m
Processes for Forged, Cast and Welded Parts
You can choose from the processes presented.
Your process is not in this list? Contact-us to discuss it!
Main Technologies and Components
- Part in hand
- Fanuc© 6-axis robot
- BrainWave software
- Part loading system
- Motors: AC, high RPM, compliance
- Automated abrasive change with tool rack
- Parts loading devices: drawers, rotary table, tray
- Dust collector connected to your factory system (depending on the dust-emitting material)
- Force and pressure control (Fanuc© sensor)
- Tools according to the type of process:
- Dressing tools for processes using abrasives
- Pneumatic tools
- Laser marker
- Dot peen marker
- Connectivity options for remote technical support
- Adaptable to each manufacturer’s production
- Easy to use with built-in programming and operating software, allowing operators to adjust the system rather than automation engineers
- A practical solution to hiring difficulties
- Secure closed cell reducing the risk of injury
- Robotic system configured according to standards (North America and European Union) allowing immediate and safe use
- Compact and easily integrated into your production line
- Improvement of the quality and repeatability of your production
- Increased production output
- Significant reduction in abrasive use (up to 75%), resulting in lower operating costs