Thursday, October 29
11:00 a.m. EDT
On AV&R’s YouTube page : @avrvisionrobotics
On October 29 at 11:00 a.m. EDT, AV&R and 3M will virtually inaugurate the 3M Robotics Lab at AV&R. This event premiere on YouTube will be an opportunity for the two companies to present this new location to their customers and partners and to officially announce their collaboration.
The laboratory, located on the premises of AV&R in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Quebec (Canada), will be the focal point for the expertise of the two companies and will allow the advancement of robotic finishing technologies.
- 3M and AV&R’s presentations:
- Debarati Sen – Vice President, Abrasives System Division (3M)
- Carl Doeksen – Global Robotics and Automation Leader (3M)
- Jean-François Dupont – CEO (AV&R)
- Michael Muldoon – Product Development Director (AV&R)
- Robotic system demonstrations
Live chat with us on YouTube during the event!
With the participation of partners and clients: