AV&R Vision & Robotics received the AQA Business of the Year 2011 Award on November 29.
During the gala held at the Delta Hotel, the Honourable Jacques Saada, CEO of the Quebec Aerospace Association (AQA), awarded the Business of the Year 2011 Prize to AV&R.
For the past 9 years, the AQA has been recognizing outstanding business success and excellence of an SME in the aerospace sector and awards the prize according to the following criteria:
- Strong financial management and strategic planning
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Leadership and excellence in human resources management
- Dedication to the environment and sustainable development
- Corporate citizenship and involvement with the AQA