The Status of 4.0 in Canada – How Manufacturers Can Modernize Their Production
11:00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. EDT
In a context of economic disruption, Canadian manufacturers are looking for solutions to solve their production problems quickly and easily. Labour shortages, the modernization of production tools, or even an increase in the pace of production are all challenges that Industry 4.0 concepts can help to address. Thanks to their expertise in robotics and technology, AV&R and Axya share their experiences and discuss the reality of Canadian manufacturers when adopting 4.0. Sharing experiences and good ideas, this webinar is an opportunity for manufacturers to learn more about concepts that will impact the future.
Open discussion about: 4.0, robotics, AI, current solutions available, challenges, real experience of early adopters, our vision for the future, etc.
- Michael Muldoon – Product Development Director (AV&R)
- Félix Bélisle Dockrill – CEO (Axya)
- Véronique Proulx – CEO (Manufacturiers Exportateurs du Québec)
- Louis Veilleux – CEO (Groupe Mundial)
- Yves Proteau– Co-President (APN Global)
- Mathieu Deblois – Owner (Precinov)